[Gpdd] Announcement: Evander Holypig

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Dec 1 14:28:29 EST 2003

David~
Our condolences to you once again - we were deeply saddened by the loss of
your
Evander Holypig.  What a guy!  Reading these stories are so very hard - I
have to
wait til the tears are gone to be able to write.  There is no question but
that he
definitely knew how much you loved him, and we know he is now happily
frolicking
and waiting for you at the bridge. No doubt Cinder was excited to see him.
It occurs
to me that you may have the makings of a book here . . .
How could you have done more?  It is so hard to know when these little guys
have
a problem since they rarely complain.
We will always remember your dear piggies Cinder and Evander Holypig, and
look
forward to seeing them at the bridge some day.
Susi and the Okie Piggies
  ~Snowy & CocoPuff