[Gpdd] ANNOINCEMENT: Evander Holypig's passing

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 21:11:17 EST 2003

Dear David and Beth -

We are very sorry to hear the news of Evander Holypig's passing.  I remember reading about him and his exploits on the OLD gpdd many moons ago.  He certainly sounded like a wonderful critter to know and live with.

He was a very lucky piggie to have found a home with such kind and loving parents as you.  He lived a full, rich life, and died a gentle, peaceful death, as hard as it is to part from someone you knew and cherished for so long (I mean both for you AND for him).

We hope you are comforted by knowing that you gave him a beautiful and happy life, and that he and Cinder and all our beloved little friends will be waiting for you at the Bridge, for an even better life to come.

With sad wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca (and Taffy in mem)

"Piggies come to us for a short time to give us all the love they have to give.  Then they are called home by the Giver of all life and love."