[Gpdd] {Behavior} Running in Circles

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Tue Dec 2 08:13:48 EST 2003

Hey..

Saw a post about running in circles..

It is HILARIOUS to watch them do this, especially when they are babies!  You
would never imagine you could ever see something move so fast!  I was sad to
hear that some piggies grow out of it, but Oreo never did and neither has
Brownie.. OMG.. We call it the "Piggy 500"!  I don't watch racing, but my
dad does and dubbed the piggy action with this name.. Brownie will get all
riled up and start popcorning like mad and run around sooo fast in his
cage... Just around the outsides and through his tunnel..then he'll decide
he wants to go the other way and then turn on a dime!  As I look in the cage
afterwards, he's made a "track" in his bedding because he ran so much!
HAHA!  I just have to watch him because I just laugh so hard..  Piggies have
quite the character!  Just thought I'd share :)  Hope it goes through the
first time today!  *crosses her fingers*

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."