[Gpdd] Announcement - Delilah

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 23:21:24 EST 2003

Hello Julia

I was so sorry to hear your story of Delilah. I know
that why, why, why feeling all too well and I still
want my 3 pigs that died in the past 3 years back
again. It is very painful for us, but we know that we
have done all we could do.
I had a very difficult week trying to syringe feed my
favorite girl, Tasha. I couldn't take off work four
days and she hated being force fed. She did not want
it all! The vet said her digestive system had totally
shut down and their was nothing that could be done for
her. He said when they do not want to be fed it is
better for them if you put them to sleep. They are
trying to tell us it is their time to go. I had
already come to the same conclusion when I took her to
the vet. I had another pig that loved to be syringe
feed. It is very hard either way you choose to go and
my prayers are with you in your recent lose.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven