[Gpdd] [Health] Dear Julia and baby Delilah...

Jolanda van Hintum jvanhintum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:27:14 EST 2003

When i read your post about your little Delilah's passing, the tears
streamed down my cheeks.

I went through almost the same thing, a couple of years ago with my babyboy
Fievel (he was also only 18 months when he died...).
Fievel stopt eating also and the vet told me it had to do with his molars.
He cut them but after that operation Fievel wouldn't eat a thing. I
syringe-fed him for a month but he was getting thinner and thinner. One
morning I woke up to find his eyes turned all cloudy and misty grey, and I
couldn't see him suffer any longer. With pain in my heart my boyfriend and I
brought him to the vet and he died in my arms at the vets office.
Allthough I fed him all good things, I read about Critical Care after he
died and I felt really guilty. Maybe if I had given him the Critical Care he
would have survived, etc, etc. Or maybe I should have fed him for two
months, etc.
But I know now I did everything I could to help him.
Just as you did everything you could to help your baby Delilah...

Lots of sympathy in these sad times from Jolanda, slave to Youp and Harry
from Holland.