[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Re: response to Introduction of Kirsten and gang - pictures of the gang>

Kirsten McKnight Kirsten.McKnight at EQAO.com
Wed Dec 3 09:26:49 EST 2003

Hi Susan,

If you want to send me your email address (and anyone else who is
interested may do so too!) I would be happy to send you an invite from
the website. Of course, this will only work if your provider accepts
html formatted email??

Let me know! I think the beautiful cat was my sweetie Sylvester - the
black and white tuxedo cat?

Wheeks purrs and all that!
Kirsten

Kirsten McKnight, MISt
Coordinator, Records Management/Data Archivist
Education, Quality, and Accountability Office
2 Carlton St. Suite 1200
Toronto, ON M5B 2M9
416-326-2461