[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hi I'm new!!

Sara Deusterhoff deusterhoff at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 14:22:15 EST 2003

(hope I'm doing this right...)

Hello All!

     New and glad to be here!  I'm 23 from Minnesota and my fiancee and I are looking for our first pet.  After considering and rejecting many other types of pets, we've decided to add a guinea pig to our happy home.  To ensure that my soon to be named "Squishy" (is that  a dumb name?) , is super-duper happy (seems like lots of piggies go down an unfortunate road) ...we're doing TONS of research before our purchase.  So I hope to get to know many of you well and thanks for letting me post!

Sara and Joe