[Gpdd] RE: [HEALTH] Coat repair?

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Dec 3 17:38:08 EST 2003

Does anyone know if anything can be done to correct a minor
hair problem?  The lady we got CocoPuff from said apparently
one of the other piggies got hold of the hair on his little nose
and jerked it, because it sticks out instead of lying down. She
said it would eventually lie down.  Well, that was over 6 months
ago, and it still sticks out.  When I rub his head and nose it will
kind of lie down, but then goes right back the way it was.  It's
not like a crest or rosette or whatever, not even a cowlick.
Just a very small tuft, like a very small paint brush.  If it did
the same on the other side, it would look like a mustache!
Can we do anything to correct it?  Should we just get some
hair gel and make the other side match?
I don't know if he makes rude remarks under his breath or what,
but when he and Snowy are on my lap, sometimes she'll suddenly
turn and act like she's going to bite him, usually on the nose.
A few times my hand has been in the way, and it just feels like
she's hitting with her teeth, not biting. But he'll hold his head up
for a few minutes as though he's been reprimanded for something.
So it may be something he brings on himself . . .
Susi and the OP's