[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggy trip scrapbook

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Thu Dec 4 23:57:29 EST 2003

Hello!!  Please...if anyone would like to share pigtures of their piggys
and/or from the trip, please e-mail me a link!!  I'm working on a souvenir
scrapbook and piggy pix of the REAL piggys in these adventures would be just
wonderful!!  Drawings are always welcome, too.  This is just for me, and if
I ever finish it, anyone is welcome to a copy, whole thing or specific
chapters.  whew!  I wish I had more time, but I'm not going to give up 'til
it's done!!  If it comes out ok, MAYBE I'll post it on a website...Jenni &
Beethoven