[Gpdd] [CARE] Christmas feast

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sun Dec 7 15:17:17 EST 2003

Merry Wheekmas!  Christmas feast sounds like fun!  I don't think it will
hurt!  My first piggy used to sit at the table with us at breakfast or
holidays, on a blankie, and just choose whatever he liked off of my plate!
He'd have a little of this and a little of that--he was so cute!!  I'd catch
my Dad offering him tons of veggies!  I'd say "He's gonna explode!"  Once in
awhile won't hurt.  That piggy, "Piggy", lived for 8 yrs!  He was my baby!
My 2nd piggy wouldn't eat anything but carrots, period!  (in addition to his
pellets and hay, of course).
Beethoven, my now piggy, likes most veggies and fruits in moderation.  We
don't feed him any junk food of course.
Enjoy your holiday!        --Jenni & Beethoven