[Gpdd] misc - gram scale

Linda Sánchez veronica.ann at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 20:33:13 EST 2003

Hi to all Pigs and People,

I am sending well wishes and positive thoughts to all pigs and people out
there.

I have always wanted a digital postage/gram scale for weighing piglets and I
just found one reasonably priced enough to actually buy! My vet recommended
I go to Staples, and I found one there for $34.99. All the other scales were
anywhere from $69 up to $199. It looks great, but I haven't been able to try
it yet because I forgot to get the 9V battery it needs. It has a fairly
small, circular weighing base, and my concern was that the pigs might not
fit on it. I tried my biggest pig, Penny, on it and she fit fine - and just
last week she measured in at a hefty kilo at the vet's office!
Peace,
Linda