[Gpdd] [Misc] Peeg Pottery

Jocelyn Anderson jocelyn at nflight.com
Wed Dec 10 09:02:55 EST 2003

Hello all!

I heard about Laurie-Jean's studio ( http://theurustudio.com ,
http://www.theurnstudio.com/Pet%20Products.htm ) from this very list, and
she recently sent me a picture of the piggie bowl and magnets I ordered (
http://www.nflight.com/files/spybreakitems.jpg ).  The magnets are after
the design of my very own piggie and, like the bowl, they turned out
perfectly! The magnets even have his white spot, which is where we like to
say he was kissed by an angel for being such a good piggie.

I'm going to put the magnets in place of bows on Christmas gifts, and I
have no doubt they'll be enjoyed.  Laurie was really easy to work with over
email, her studio comes very highly suggested!

Jocelyn (^..^)