[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Brownie Bears Stones

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 13:49:10 EST 2003

I just wanted to post a note for Brownie Bears mother to say that if your vet
is familiar with exotics, aka guinea pigs, then the operation will go quite
well. It is not unusual and most vets have seen this in the past and have done
the spaying without a doubt. If you DO have a question, you CAN ask how many
of each they have done ON GUINEA PIGS. I KNOW that this may seem like an attack
on the vets credentials but I can ASSURE you this were it were our GEORGE,
you could rest assured that would be the least of my concerns. Vets can be
replaced, your little girl cannot. Also be sure when  you take the little girl from
the vet that she IS awake and has eaten SOMETHING, both are important. Our
little guys wife, Angel, had similar surgery and what I have posted are things
her mother has told us. I know that this will make you feel better knowing that
Angel went through 3 THREE surgeries over the course of a couple of months
and today she is like a NEW PIGGY...she even cares the daylights out of George
and THAT'S her husband, opps where is my head it's that way in real
life!!!...At any rate I know how muck you love your little Bear and BELIEVE ME that makes
all the difference in the world. SHE will come out of this with flying colors
and be good as no in no time. I know it won't help the worry much but Angel
is an example of a little girl with a lot of heart..I'm sure your little
Brownie Bear has and equally large heart!..She knows how much you love and need her
and she feels that for you I am SURE. I will ask God in George's prayer to
watch over her and to help her though the operation. You are a good mommy make no
mistake in fact ONE OF THE BEST. Healing wheeks from the Boy, George...

Sincerely,

Joseph C, Petrillo