[Gpdd] care: playstuff

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Wed Dec 10 17:20:16 EST 2003

Wheeps to all!  Beethoven loves the little hanging mirror with a bell...I
catch him looking at himself all the time...and when he's out of food or
hungry or hears us in the kitchen, he rings the bell!!  So next I bought a
hanging toy with big colorful chunks of wood and a BIG bell on the
bottom...it's more like a gong!  The first day, I thought "oh no, what have
I done?" (gong! gong! gong!)  But above all, his favorite toy is one of
those weeble wobble type plastic "piggy's" with, you guessed it, another
little bell.  He kisses it on the nose, rumblestruts around it, and picks it
up and moves it around his cage, sometimes sticks it in his food dish!  He
loves his Piggy!  For exercise, sometimes I put him in the indoor fence
enclosure and let our rat Stuart chase him around, he keeps poking Beethoven
in the butt!  But Stuart is very sweet and tame, he knows Beethoven is the
Mighty Boar.
    wheeps!--Jenni & Beethoven