[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Critical Care

Frau Meier wenzels at wugnet.de
Wed Dec 10 15:46:56 EST 2003

Hello,

since nearly two years I import Critical Care of the Oxbow Co. to germany.
I Think I made here good publicity for this product. Now my stock is empty
and there are lots of owners of sick guinea pigs and rabbits, that need
Critical Care urgently.

Since November the powder is imported of a vet- supplier to germany. They
have the right of exclusive representation.

Unfortunatley they are not able  to deliver the Critical Care in the needed
quantity! Since 3 weeks I try to get it from there, but they cannot deliver
it. People of Oxbow told me, it will take another four (!!!) weeks, until
Critical Care is available here. The problem is, they must change the
formula, because in germany it is not allowed, to have feed which contains
lactobacillus spp.

Now my question is, who knows an address in Europe (perhaps in U.K.) where
I could order a minimum need of Critical Care? I send it to emergencies all
around Europe. Perhaps you remeber e.g. poor Bafreur in France, he got the
CC from here.

Thanks for listening

Hermann

***** meerschwein online - www.fraumeier.org *****