[Gpdd] Misc

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Thu Dec 11 01:12:20 EST 2003

Hi all,

My SS sent me the most awesome e-card.  Very unique, go to
http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm and see for yourself.

Wow, Debbie.  The Twelve Pigs of Christmas are a riot.  I can't wait to see
them all!  You are so clever.

Jerri, now I have to get one of those bird feeders!  We have three different
kinds in our yard and they were packed with birds during the snow storm.
The male (red) cardinals are so beautiful against the white snow.

Oh, Joy.  So sorry about otter Meghan.  You have posted so many times about
her I feel like I knew her.  I was pleased to meet Meghan at the Piggsrbest
pignic at Penny's.  Glad she is better.

Help!  The holidays are winning!  I'm way behind!  Need a little more rum in
the old egg nog!

Dee