[Gpdd] Health- Neutering 1 1/2 Year old Help Please

lunarbutterfli at comcast.net lunarbutterfli at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 14:22:04 EST 2003

Hello all,
  I have scheduled an appointment for next month to neuter my male, Gadget, who is 1 1/2 years old, 3 3/4 pounds, giant piggy.  His mother and 3 sisters live below him, and I think he is lonely living by himself.  I have heard about waiting a month to introduce them, and then waiting to see who he gets along with, but as for the operation, are there any precautions or things that I need to do before or after it?  Thanks for the advice.

--
Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting