[Gpdd] Re: aAnnouncement: Fair journey to Peach Pigg across the bridge

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 16:58:55 EST 2003

Tex,
I write so often when one of our beloved piggies passes over the bridge, one
might think it would become easier. Instead it becomes harder and harder to
read of yet another little guy/girl making that trip. Reading your most sincere
and heartfelt words absolutely brought tears to my eyes for so many reasons,
not the least of which is the sadness I feel for your loss but also for the
loss your other little ones feel. Some may say they can't know what is happening.
Make NO mistake, they don't know what death is but they do know something is
very wrong which is evidenced in how they kept your little PEACH warm during
her those last hours. I am saddened for the loss they will feel when the times
come when they all shared food or play time. And I am saddened for that
special sadness I KNOW you feel not having her celebrate her 6th birthday. It's
funny how such a celebration can mean so much to us. I know this because our
little guy, George is approaching his 5th birthday this spring and I have set aside
5 bottle rockets for that party. So what you feel, truly is shared by all of
us I am sure. I at times whisper to George "You don't have to do a thing
except stay here with us, we'll do all the rest". Well your little girl did very
well to share almost 6 years with you and I am SURE it was to no small degree
due to the love you gave her every day she shared with you. From reading your
post, she did not seem to have suffered for a long time and did seem to pass
softly into that mist that leads to the bridge and for that I too am thanking
God. I cannot IMAGINE any more loving and caring way to allow this little angel
to pass than how you have described. I can almost hear her thanking you for
your love and your thoughtfulness to let her say good-bye to her babies Piggwheet
and Swheetzle as you did. Can it be any wonder that your little PEACH passed
TRULY KNOWING her daddy and mommy gave her every ounce of love they had in
their hearts even at that moment when it was most difficult not o hold her close.
So please accept my most sincere condolences on the passing of a very
beautiful little girl, PEACH PIGG who will be sorely missed by her mommy, daddy and
her loving babies  Piggwheet and Swheetzle. Remember, one day you will once
again be together and it will be then she will give you a lick and speak through
her eyes and say "thank you, I love you.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy