[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Toys and Pig Patrol

Takincannon at aol.com Takincannon at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 20:32:15 EST 2003

My little guy, Fred, has been sitting quietly near his buddy, Jerry the Fat
Cat, all day, no doubt to comfort him since Jerry has a urinary tract infection
and is not feeling good at all.

Jenni, I had to laugh about Beethoven's bells...I think I've mentioned in the
past that my Fred has a little bell/mirror in his cage and he rings it off
the hook for FOOD...morning, noon, night, snacks in between...  I've even gotten
up at 3 a.m. because he let me know (ring, ring) that he was almost out of
water and hay and wasn't about to wait for the morning to get it.  He also rings
it when he's bored and wants out of his cage, which I oblige him in the
evenings and all day on weekends.

You all have started me on "piggy patrol" as well when I go to Petco - the
last time I was there they had lots of piggies, at least they separated girls
from boys and everyone looked healthy.  A few started wheeking at me when I
talked to them, of course I had to walk away before I ended up taking them
home....you know how that is.
Toni
& Fred