[Gpdd] Announcement - New To List and Guinea Pig Ownership

Anne animari at openaccess.com.au
Thu Dec 11 23:17:03 EST 2003

Hello From the West of OZ
Three months ago we bought a black and white short haired guinea pig who we
called Marshall.
Last week we thought it best that he have a friend so we bought a brown and
white baby with funny hair that sticks out in two different directions, we
named him Einstein.
Well so saf they seem to be going ok but I am concerned Marshall is a little
bossy over the little newbie, is this ok?
Also I was wondering how you toilet train them for the time out of the cage?

        Thanks,
                        Anne