[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Brownie Bear & questions otherwise- I need counselling! :-)

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 07:56:33 EST 2003

Hello everyone!
First off, Leah, please know that Toffee, Reese & I are all thinking about
you and Brownie Bear.  Thank you for keeping everybody updated...  She is a
wonderful lil' piggie & it is good (I'm sure) that she is eating so
willingly.  We'll keep you in our prayers!!
Second, I have a question dealing with the Rainbow Bridge...  I was reading
the poems on the Rainbow Bridge link from the gpdd.org site & I got to
thinking (which was not a good thing).  Who all goes to the Bridge?  Is it
just our smaller pets or all pets?  Are there any 'rules'?  Next, what about
all of us that have small zoos?  I mean, do they all wait for us & do they
all continue on with us?  Maybe I am making too much of this, but I need
some kind of reassurance that someday...  there are so many that I have lost
and one especially I feel the need to apologize to...  Can someone answer
these questions for me?  Honestly, there is no physical person here with me
that will reassure me of these things... no one seems to know but my friends
here, on the digest.  I don't know why I am so distressed about this & I am
sorry this is so depressing.  Apparently I have some unresolved issues.  I
know that we all grieve, but how long is appropriate?  The most difficult
one was 4 years ago now...  It's not constant, but occasional.  Whoa, I'm
rambling & I do that too much.  You may email me privately or on the digest.
  Maybe some of these questions need to be cleared up for others too...
I hope everything is going great otherwise for all humans & piggies alike...
  Wheeks to everyone!

Anna, Toffee & Reese

Eric, Katarina, Sully & the fish

Peter Piggy picked a peck of pickled piggy poo.

P.S.  A big Thank You to George the GP's dad, Joseph P.!  Even though the
recent losses have not been mine, there is always much comfort in what he
has to say.  I feel better after he posts when one of our friends goes to
the Bridge (or even during a difficult time), because I know that everything
will be okay.  Thank you!