[Gpdd] MISC. toilet training

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 14:24:44 EST 2003

Hi Anne,

congratulations on the new piggy. I hope that they will get along in time. As
far as the toilet training goes, when I bought Poly and Sweetie I put a
triangular toilet in their cage, covered it with paper towel and aspen bedding.
Once they got used to that I bought 3 more toilets and put them in places where
they like to rest when running free. I use paper towel for them as well, but no
aspen bedding ( too messy). In the beginning I used some " material" from
their cage toilet, and both got the idea in no time. I was very impressed and
still am. As soon as the paper towel is wet I replace it with a fresh one. They
like to keep themselves clean.
Don't forget to put some munchies out for them as well. Poly and Sweetie are
over 2 years old now. All that running around makes them very hungry and
thirsty, so I always have food available for them.

Good Luck with everything

Marion