[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear is doing well.

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 00:49:25 EST 2003

Hello Slaves,
I couldn't let the day go by without writing into
the Digest. My Little Bear is doing well and
she is eating and drinking more today--she's
slowly getting back to her normal Sassy self.
She's a little annoyed with me because I can't
let her run and play and be free-range like she's
used to. But, I explained to her that she couldn't
run around just yet, because I don't want to
disturb her little body. So, she's asleep right
now in her pigloo.

A few Slaves wrote in about taking your piggie
home after surgery and I do think that your
piggie should be awake and alert. But, I honestly
couldn't leave my Piggie overnight in the Vet's
office. I know that many Vets require an overnight
stay (and with good reason), but I just couldn't
leave my Bear--I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing
that she was in a strange place wondering where
her Mommy & Daddy were. I know that God was
watching over my Bear because for her to immediately
begin eating (after I got her settled into her
cage after the surgery) is Absolutely Amazing.
I am still shocked at how quickly she is recovering.

Well, it's bedtime for this little 'ole Slave.
Have a Wonderful Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)