[Gpdd] [Health] Re: I'm at my wits end

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 13:22:07 EST 2003

Hello Julia

I'm so sorry you've had so many problems with your
guinea pigs lately. None of the problems seem to be
related, so I don't think it is because they are
living together. It just looks like they have all
gotten sick with different things at the same time.
I've had guinea pigs for years with no real problems.
My guinea pigs never even had mites before. My last 4
guinea pigs has had congestive heart failure,
diabetes, mites, lice, fungus, UTI, digestive system
shut down, and an unexplained fusing of the jaw bone
in the last 4 years. Hopefully, things will get better
and you can stay away from the vet for a while!
I just took my new pig, Ginger, to the vet today. He
said she looked healthy with not problems. I didn't
know what to do. I've been so used to pigs with some
kind of problem that I have to treat. I'll keep
Cordelia in my prayers.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven