[Gpdd] CARE - exercise

Louise August laugust at umich.edu
Sat Dec 13 17:11:24 EST 2003

Lauren mentioned making a play area for her pigs. What a good slave!

Our PigPark is made of storage cube panels (leftover C&C cage materials)
loosely fastened together with cable ties. The cable ties act like hinges
so the panels can be folded accordion style for storage when not in use.

Here's what's in our PigPark:
PAPER BAGS with the tops folded down to help keep them open - great fun
until they stomp them flat and pee on them. CARDBOARD BOXES with doors cut
into the sides - they love to jump on top as well as run through. TUNNELS
made of the heavy cardboard tubes from rolls of carpet. I get them for free
from the local carpet store - they just throw them out. They're big enough
for the pigs to run through without any fear of getting stuck (even Delilah
who is quite plump).

The best part is, they're all free so you can replace the items as they get
soiled or too chewed up.

Love from all of us,
Louise and her masters, Phineas, Delilah, Hillary, Pandora, Mostly,
Neville, and Mr. Norman, the rat.