[Gpdd] re: Misc: Pet Store Piggies

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 21:14:55 EST 2003

(note: this is Lauren_Cordeiro at student.uml.edu but I'm not connected with the server at the moment, so I'm using this account)
Geez, I think you should have yelled at the store manager! Seriously! That is so appalling! There are individual breeders, and better pet stores like PetSmart (not to be confused with Petco), which only sells animals of the same sex, and donates space to homeless dog and cat adoption agencies. I know the feeling of "should I save this animal from these conditions," but the truth is that if you support the store then they'll keep doing it. I'd call a local Humane Society or ASPCA and give them an anonymous tip about the store's conditions. Best of luck in finding your new piggies!
Lauren, Pig & Pooh