[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggie with broken tooth!

jupeter jupeter at tsn.cc
Sun Dec 14 02:29:42 EST 2003

Hey!!
I found my guinea pig with a broken top tooth, but it still has a little bit of it left but not much.  I have broken up its food for him so he wont have any trouble trying to eat as ive made sure he can first.  Im just wondering what happens.... does his teeth grow back or will i have to do this for the rest of his life???  And also is there anything else i can do?!  Oh and can u email back to fergi_rulz at hotmail.com......
Cheers.
Alison