[Gpdd] [CARE] <is lettuce healthy?>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Mon Dec 15 22:15:02 EST 2003

I've heard that I shouldn't feed much lettuce to my GPs because it is associated with cholic. Does anyone know if this is true? I give them some lettuce sometimes when they hear me go to the fridge (WWHHHEEEP WHHEEEP) but I don't have any parsley on hand. I try giving them other leafy greens, but they don't like them. Also, aren't leafy greens high in calcium - which I also heard is not to great for GPs? Is there anyone who knows whether there is truth to these claims or anyone who feeds their GPs these foods with no problems?
Thanks,
Lauren, Ms. Piglet & Pooh Bear

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.