[Gpdd] re: [announcements] so sorry...

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Mon Dec 15 23:17:13 EST 2003

I think maybe why it seems like there is a lot of bad GP news is because maybe sometimes we might take the good stuff for granted, and only write when we're scared that something is unusual or wrong. So I'll give you an anecdote. Today I got home late. I let the babyz out of their cages and into their play areas, and Mr. Pooh Bear escaped and proceeded to poop all over my carpet. When I caught him, I couldn't get angry, but instead could only laugh at the cuteness of their poops. HA. no, really. That made me happy. I picked Pooh the naughty Bear up to look into his eyes and tell him he was a naughty boy but instead he closed his eyes in a blissfull, sleepy way that usually takes hours of calming-down time, and proceeded to rest like a cherub on his mama's shoulder. This was by far the best part of my day.

E2-O: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by UML's antivirus scanning services.