[Gpdd] Health - Home Prepared Diet

Paul & Sharon Kowal kowalblooms at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 16 12:06:24 EST 2003

Hi:

I'm usually a lurker on the digest but have a question for you.  I've spent
the past few months researching and eventually changing my four dogs from a
commercial kibble diet to a home prepared diet.  I'm extremely happy with
the results.  I'm considering doing this for my two pigs also.

Does anyone on this list forgo commerical kibbles and prepare their own feed
mix?  If so can you send me your recipe?  Also any links to websites or book
recommendations on this subject would be greatly appreciated.  I supplement
with hay, fresh fruit and veggies and vit C already.

Sharon
Mom to Flossie and Peaches