[Gpdd] health-toenail trimming

SCOTT BILOT pinwiz at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 16 12:54:27 EST 2003

When we got moe his toenails were long ans curled.  The best advice i can give you is call around to reputable local petstores.  The petstore in the area here does toenail trimming for a fee.  We, also,  had the nails trimmed by our vet for a small fee.  If you think they are getting too ling check with the petstore or vet and they will be able to help you.  We watch the nails of ours quite often in handling and when i give them their vit. c.  Good luck from Scot and Rebecca with or dozen little friends