[Gpdd] HEALTH re. Runtie, mites

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 14:40:24 EST 2003

Hi Runtie's piggymom,

it sounds like that Runtie has a case of ringworm or another kind of fungus.
Either way, it's a good thing you separated him from the others for the time
being. If it is ringworm, they are highly contagious. I would treat Runtie with
an over the counter anti fungal cream. Miconazole7 or Monistat 7 work for
that as well. Put the cream on and around the bare spots twice a day, and see
what happens. If it doesn't get better in appr. 4 days, or gets worse I would
take Runtie to the vet.

Good Luck,
Marion