[Gpdd] HEALTH <Hyperplastic conjuntiva>

Pablo Llopez pllopez at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 18:46:18 EST 2003

Hello little ones and their slaves!

I have noticed that my gp Poricos, had something sticking out the back of
his lid. I took him to the vet, and he diagnosed it as HYPERPLASTIC
CONJUNTIVA (basicly the inner skin of the lid sticking out). He does not
know the reason yet for this, but we are treating it with some ointment.

It does not seem to bother him at all or affect his behaviour, but I am
still concerned about it. Has anybody had a similar experience that can
tell me about it?

I will appreciate very much anybody´s input.

Pablo