[Gpdd] HEALTH toenail clipping

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 14:38:55 EST 2003

Poly and Sweetie get their toenails clipped with baby nailclippers. It works
great, and I love the price: 99cents where we live.
In the beginning it took 2 people to clip their nails. They caught on fast
that they did not get hurt, and now they don't even let out one squeak. Sweetie
has one set of black and one set of white nails. I always trim her white nails
first and then measure them up when I cut the black ones.
When I didn't have a second person handy, I set the piggies on the table,
holding them with one hand and clipping with the other. That helped a lot, too
since they can't run that way.

best wishes,
Marion