[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Correction

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:11:28 EST 2003

Hi Joseph!
I'm just getting caught up with my Digest
readings today and after I read your posting
thanking me for my kind words, I thought I was
going CRAZY because I couldn't remember posting
anything specific about The Rainbow Bridge.
You know I've probably not gotten enough
sleep because I've been spending extra time
with Brownie Bear as she recuperates from her
surgery last wheeek. So, I thought that maybe
I did write something about The Bridge while
I was half asleep.

So, I just read your message below and I couldn't
stop LAUGHING!!! Ha ha ha! Now, my coworkers
think I've gone Mad...   :-)

" I logged on today after realizing made a mistake in
the previous days post when I directed a response to
Leah, Brownie Bear's mom when in fact it should have
been directed to Anna, the mother of Toffee and Reese.
I did though want to tell her mom that I have kept her
little girl in my daily prayers."

P.S. Thank you very much for keeping my Brownie
Bear in your Thoughts and Prayers. Your Boy George
has got to be the one Luckiest Piggies in the
World...You're such a Good Slave! :-)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)