[Gpdd] [CARE] Veggies Inquiry

XvXTeRXvX at aol.com XvXTeRXvX at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 01:58:50 EST 2003

 Hello, my name is Teresa and I've been with the GPDD for about 2 weeks now.
I had piggies about 3 years ago and have been thinkin about getting some more
precious piggies for about 2 months now. I'm goin out tomorrow to look at some
pigs but I have a question that i hope someone can answer for me.

What types of veggies can i give daily? and what types should i only give
sparingly (about once a week or so?) I know i give parsley daily but what other
types of veggies can I give twice a day to my piggies without giving them too
much (obviously the portions will be smaller compared to if i fed her just once
a day ).
Any information would help greatly and Thank you so much, you fellow guinea
pig slaves have taught me so much in the last 2 weeks!
Sincerely,
Teresa