[Gpdd] HEALTH) RE: Mites or something similar

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 20:24:05 EST 2003

Hello Mary

It does sound like your guinea pig has static lice. My
guinea pig, Jasmine, had them when I bought her. I
ordered the Neem oil off the internet along with the
carrier oil. I just used a search engine in the
beginning. I used sweet almond oil for my carrier oil.
This worked very well. She never got them back and my
other two didn't get them either.
I bought the neem seed oil from NeemAura. It is
distributed by Lotus Brands, Inc. The sweet almond oil
I bought from Aromystique. It is a massage
base-carrier oil, and comes in a 120 ml bottle. It has
lasted me for years, and I have used it as a carrier
oil for the fungus mixture too. I've used all of Peter
Gurney's herbal mixtures and they have all worked.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven