[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Re: Who Should I Put In My Will?

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 21:00:17 EST 2003

Hi Nancy

I've worried about the same thing. I can't stand to
think of someone not taking care of my guinea pigs the
way I do. They are so spoiled that it would devastate
them to be mistreated. I know my husband wouldn't take
care of them right. My mother might take them, but I
hate for them to be an added burden to her. Then again
Mom may not be alive, when and if something would
happen to me.
I have even thought about having them put to sleep, if
I were to die. I don't know what would be the best
thing to do.
I don't know where you live, but maybe you could find
a good guinea pig person that would take them that
lives close enough to you. I know it is a big worry to
you. I have always worried about my animals welfare
under bad circumstances.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven