[Gpdd] HEALTH: Update on my Fred

Takincannon at aol.com Takincannon at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 22:43:09 EST 2003

Fred is doing much better...he is finally eating normal and pooping again...I
never thought I'd be so happy to say that :)... and I am overjoyed to hear
the sound of him ringing his bell again!
I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to e-mail
me with their concern, gave such wonderful advice and for keeping my little
Fred in your prayers.  Special thanks to:
Andrea (Matisse and Neo's mom), JoAnn, Judi Lanier (Metropolitan Guinea Pig
Rescue), Lauren (Piglettica and Pooh the Bear's mom), Cindy (Pig-let and
Snowball's mom), Leah (Brownie Bear's mom), and Maria (Snowflake's mom).
I am so thankful for people like you to count on for support.  This episode
gave me a good scare, and I have to agree with Joseph (George the guinea pig's
dad) about letting your precious pets know how much you love them everyday,
because tomorrow is not promised.

Toni & Fred (who just ran past me skipping with glee)

P.S. My cat, Jerry, is still not feeling good with his UTI, so please keep
him in your prayers.