[Gpdd] (Health) Change in Eating Habits

Brad Ellis ellis_chiphi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 16:39:01 EST 2003

Hello all,

I have three friends named Oreo, Muse and Silent Bob.  Within the past couple of weeks Bob has completely neglected the various greens that he gets on a daily basis.  I would chalk it up to a change in his tastes but he is eating the few bits of parsley that I give him as a treat each day.  His diet aside from the greens is very nutritious so I'm not worried about him per se, rather I wonder if someone might advise a green that their pigs particularly like (I don't like the fact that he doesn't want to eat his vegetables! )

While I have everybody's attention, I also wonder if anyone out there has a pig who drinks a lot of water.  Bob drinks approximately 6 ounces of water a day and weighs in at around three pounds.  Does anyone else have a particularly thirsty pig?  I swear he thinks that he lives in the desert and needs to store as much water as he can.

Well aside from that life is good when piggies are kept happy and I hope that you and yours are happy this holiday season.

Thanks,

Brad,
Buddy to Muse, Oreo, and Silent Bob