[Gpdd] Health & Misc: Piggie Secret Santa and Brownie Bear Update

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 23:02:29 EST 2003

Hello Slaves!
Brownie Bear wanted me to Thank her Piggie
Secret Santa for sending her a Christmas
card. She was sooooooo Excited to get something
from her Piggie Secret Santa. I have a package
notice in my P. O. Box, but I got to the Post
Office too late and it was already closed, so
B-Bear is hoping that it's something for her...
She's So GREEDY!!! hee hee :-)

She is still eating and drinking well. I've
noticed that she is whining sometimes (not often,
but often enough for me to notice) when she
pees. I talked to Judi Slave tonight and agreed
that if I continue to hear her whine, that I
should take her back to the Vet for another
x-ray in a wheeeeeeek or so. Otherwise, she is
acting normal and being just as Sassy as can
be. I am going to let her go back to being
free-range this wheeeeeekend sometime, so I
know she'll be happy about that. I'm going to
get her sutures taken out sometime this wheeekend
too.

Hubby and I are thinking about re-arranging
some furniture this wheekend. I think I'm going
to change her free-range environment, but we'll
see. I had been thinking about doing away with
CareFresh for her bedding and keeping towels in
her big cage. But, I had never followed through.
Now, since I have her on towels, I kind of like
it. I know that several Slaves keep their piggies
on towels (like Laurie-Jean Slave) and they like
it. So, I think I'm going to keep her on towels
from here on out. I'm doing a heck of lot more
towel laundry, but I'm saving a TON of $money$
because I spend about $20 bucks a wheeek on
CareFresh...Ouch!

Brownie Bear hasn't been complaining as much
about being locked in her cage. Maybe she
understands why I'm keeping her in there for
now. She's been purring up a storm lately, and
I just know it's because she knows how much I
Love Her...

P.S. Brownie Bear received her Personalized
Food Bowl from Laurie-Jean Slave and it is
Sooooooooo Beautiful!! I can't wait for her
to get her new bowl on Christmas--

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)