[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Piggie

Tammy Raabe Rao raaberao at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 12:11:39 EST 2003

And I have to say thank you to my Secret Santa Piggies: we got a box filled
with nummy treats (and spiffy purple crinkly paper to romp in!) that have
been nibbled upon, as well as another lovely gift of a cuddle cup and a
stocking filled with sweets for the slaves. Thank you both! I am confused
because I don't know which ones are from the GPDD and which ones are from
the Stones Digest, but whee are all very happy indeed. :)

The Madness
Cordelia, Pandora, Viola, Olivia, Bianca, and Titania
...with soon-to-be-added Nutmeg, two foster piggies,
And a partridge in a pear tree. :)