[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Secret Santa...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 19:17:50 EST 2003

Hi Mia & Corrine (& Jenni),
I got a package from my Secret Santa today,
but I don't know if it's from the Regular
GPDD or the Stone Digest(???). Well, they
gave me a gift for Brownie Bear, but there
is also a gift for Beethoven. Oops! Well,
I can send Beethoven's gift to him, no
problem. So, if Beethoven's Slave (Jenni)
doesn't mind, I would like her address so
I send her Master his Secret Santa gift.

Thanks a bunch for ya'll's help!!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

P.S. Jenni, Brownie Bear wanted me to tell
you that Beethoven's gift is safe with her
and that she will guard it with her Life
until her Slave can forward it onto you. :-)