[Gpdd] MISC: Thank You Secret Piggie Santa!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 19:28:40 EST 2003

Hello there!
Well, my Brownie Bear is Soooooooo Excited
and Happy right now, because she got a gift
from her Secret Piggie Santa. I'm not sure
if it's from the regular GPDD or the Stone
Digest, so I'm sending a message to both.

Anyways, Brownie received a Warm 'n Fuzzy
Cavy Cozy!!! Yippee! She LOVES it!!! And
also, she also got this Cool Chocolate
bar (Cadbury's Caramello)! Since Brownie's
cutting back on her Sweets, she gave Daddy
Slave and me the chocolate bar, and let me
tell ya--That is One DELICIOUS candy bar!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Brownie wanted me to THANK her Piggie Secret
Santa for such Wonderful Gifts!!! You have
just made her Christmas that much more Special.

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)