[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Piggie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 15:52:56 EST 2003

Ebeneezer received his neat gift of a calendar just the right size for
piggies from Viola on Thursday. He was very excited. The other guys (Wilson and Mr.
Cooders) were pretty impressed, too. Ebeneezer hopes that Olivia enjoys her
gift, hopes that it has arrived. He was perturbed because his slave couldn't
find the right sized box -- one that would prevent his little gift from getting
squished in the mail. But it went out to Olivia on Wednesday. He says to tell
Olivia that she can be an honorary "Jolly Rodent." :)  And he sends his thanks
to Viola and all my guys send a wheeking wishes for a jolly happy Christmas to
all piggies and their slaves.
       Wilson, our little "Messenger" has sent his love and love from all of
us who love these wonderful little creatures, to those piggies who have
crossed the bridge. He says the message "got through."

Thanks!
Alge