[Gpdd] Announcement: Sonic has travelled to the rainbow bridge

Carol reetpigs at excite.com
Thu Dec 25 01:25:22 EST 2003

It is with a sad heart that I inform you my little long haired peruvian Sonic made her journey to the rainbow bridge early this Christmas morning.  She had been getting thin in the past 5-6 months, but two check ups at the vets did not show any apparent issues.  I think it was just her time.

Sonic will always have a special place in my heart.  She was one of the most amiable, friendly girls I've had the pleasure to serve and any new pig in the house looked to her to be their surrogate mom.  And that little, frail looking Sonic could heartily munch down dandylion greens as I've never seen!  I will truly miss my little girl.

sad wheeks,

Carol and the piggie girls