[Gpdd] Misc: Brownie Bear had a Good Christmas...that Greedy Pig!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 02:08:39 EST 2003

Hello Slaves,
That Greedy, Little Brownie Bear got lots
of Cool Stuff on Christmas. She is so Happy
because of all of her new stuff. She got a
G-Pig Garage, a Grassy Hut, a G-Pig Playpen,
a Cuddle Cup, 2 Cavy Cozies (1 from her Slaves
and 1 from her Secret Santa Piggie), a Personalized
Food Bowl from The Urn Studio (Laurie-Jean's
company), 2 Salt Wheels, some Bark (Wood) Bites,
Sweet Meadow Hay from her Secret Santa Piggie,
Yummy, Delicious Chocolates from her Secret
Santa Piggie, and lots and lots of Love from
her Slaves.

WOW! That Pig cleaned up this Christmas!! ha ha

She has been running around playing in all of
her new stuff and I can tell she is so Happy.
And to think that I couldn't think of gifts to
buy the Pig that has Everything...Silly Me!

I am so Thankful that I was able to spend yet
another Christmas with my Piggie Friend. It
doesn't get any Better than that...

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)