[Gpdd] MISC I just got a cat for christmas, help me!

lunarbutterfli at comcast.net lunarbutterfli at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 13:47:10 EST 2003

Hi all,

  My father bought my family a kitten for Christmas this year.  She is adorable, and I love her, but I need help knowing how to protect my little piggies.  I've never had a cat before with the pigs.  I have a cubes and choroplast cage that my dad and I built, but it is built with a wooden foundation and support, with a wooden lid that has 6 cubes on top.  Are the sqaures of the cubes too big for the cat to get in?  She doesn't get declawed for 2 months, and she is 3 months old now.  My other cage is a manufactured one, with 1 inch size lines between the bars.  How do I introduce the cat to the pigs?  Is that a safe thing to do?  Should I work on it now while she is young/  Does anyone have any cats who are comfortable with the pigs?  I am afraid to let her into the room with the piggies still.  Please help me!  Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting
at the bridge, Gizmo