[Gpdd] health Lenny has a poorly eye

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:45:33 EST 2003

Poor old Lenny has an ulcerated cornea, his eye is blood shot in the white
area and there is a bluey cloudy swollen bit over the cornea that the vet
says is corneal oedema. we have been given some chloramphenicol drops and it
should clear up. Meanwhile Lenny is spending some time on his new pet bed
given to him for Christmas in the lap of luxury, hand fed with carrots and
cabbage and looking like a very chilled pig. He does not have any discomfort
and can still see out of the eye.
Keep you all posted,

Everyone had a lovely Christmas, Neo after today's cuddle made a bid for
freedom while being put back this slave is just recovering, I think Neo
thinks he is still in the Matrix!
Boris is having a lovely time with his new hay rack, not only does it keep
his hay clean but gives him another hiding place from which to look out at
the world. the babies, Gizmo and Badger are not too impressed with their
corn preferring the real thing to the dried stuff we gave them and the girls
just love their treats. Sam and Neo had a hay box meant for hamsters to hide
in but we put their food treats in it and they love it.

Gizmo is drinking lots and lots how do you treat a diabetic pig?

Happy New Year to all

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.