[Gpdd] announcment

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 22:17:02 EST 2003

Dear Siobhan,
I'm sorry to hear about Mctavish. He was probably comforted and grateful that he spent his last night with you by his side. I'm sure he knew that you and Mcvitie loved him, but could not help that it was his time. Be happy that you have a friend in heaven looking over you. Hearing about your loss and so many of the unfortunate but inevitable losses of others on the Gpdd makes me realize what a short time I have to show my own pets all the love I can. I know no one can replace Mctavish, but don't be afraid to give his friend still on earth some new friend to keep him company, until you all meet each other at the bridge.
Sincerely,
Piglet, Pooh Bear, and Lauren

p.s. I think the anouncement you gave him yourself was a perfect memorial.